public-liability-pds.pdf (137.6 KB)
Public Liability insurance protects our policyholders against legal liabilities arising in connection with their business operations.
What we offer
- High limits available
- Ability to underwrite a wide spectrum of risk
- Ability to offer broad jurisdictions cover, issuing local policies through AIG offices present worldwide and expertise in international markets
What is covered?
Coverage may include products, completed operations, premises and operations, personal injury and contractual liability.
These are some of the types of coverage requested:
- Premises and operations coverage for bodily injury or property damage incurred on their premises and/or as a result of their business operations
- Product liability coverage for bodily injury or property damage incurred through the use of the product manufactured, distributed or sold
- Completed operations coverage for bodily injury or property damage incurred because of a defect in a completed project